[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PDF generates on staff side but not on PUI

Kyle Breneman kbreneman at ubalt.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:57:58 EDT 2022

We are setting up two new Windows server environments for ArchivesSpace 3.2.0.  On one of our servers, we have a collection where the PDF will generate on the staff side, but not through the PUI.  (Both servers are using copies of the same backend ArchivesSpace database.)

Any troubleshooting tips or solutions?  I'm not sure what to do with RecordNotFound when the PDF will print on the staff side.

Here's what I see in the log:

[cid:image001.png at 01D89C59.DC7E5980]

Kyle Breneman
Integrated Digital Services Librarian