[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Spreadsheet error translation

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 22 12:18:30 EST 2022

This was a bit of a error "Turducken"... it's an error bug hiding the error.
It was in older versions (maybe < 2.8?) and was fixed in a newer version (2.8.1 maybe?).
If I'm remembering correctly an error is raised and that 'pretty_inspect' barfs on it and rather than showing the error, it just shows the pretty_inspect error.
If I'm remembering correctly, again, the real error shows up in the logs, so take a look there for the real problem.