[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Spreadsheet error translation

James E. Cross jcross at clemson.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:49:35 EST 2022

Can anyone tell me what {"error":"undefined method `pretty_inspect' for #"} is indicating when I try and load a spreadsheet? Because of size limitations I had to divide up a subseries; I get this error when I try to add the next segment. Thank you.

James Edward Cross, C.A. CLEMSON UNIVERSITY
Manuscripts Archivist
Special Collections and Archives
Clemson University Libraries
Box 343001
Clemson, SC  29634-3001
Phone: (864) 656-5182
Website: http://library.clemson.edu/depts/specialcollections/
Pronouns: he/him/his
Traditional Cherokee Lands | Site of Fort Hill Plantation
Please do not feel obligated to respond to this message outside of your normal working hours.