[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subjects: Metadata Rights Declarations

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:10:57 EDT 2022

Hi Jim,

We haven't started using the Metadata Rights Declaration subrecord yet
(still relying on a blanket statement in the PUI footer), so I don't have
an example from NACO (and their license statement isn't as easy to find on
their website as the AAT one).  DACS 13.11
<https://saa-ts-dacs.github.io/dacs/08_part_II/06_chapter_13/11_rights_statement_for_archival_authority_records.html>
gives examples from SNAC and VIAF that could be used as a model.

All the best,

Dan