[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Request Button and LibAnswers - Duplicates

Hoffner, Bailey E. baileys at ou.edu
Thu Apr 28 12:39:44 EDT 2022

Hello,

We’ve been using the request button in AS for almost a year. We also utilize LibAnswers (Springshare) for request management, so when a user uses the button in AS an email is sent to the appropriate repositories account and creates a ticket in LibAnswers.

We have found that we end up getting quite a few duplicate (even triplicate) requests. Has anyone else dealt with this? My current assumption is that users are submitting multiple tickets because they miss the light blue message at the top of the user interface letting them know they’ve successfully submitted, and then they re-submit, but I’m not sure.

Thanks for any feedback!

-Bailey

Bailey Hoffner, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her or they/them
Metadata and Collections Management Archivist
University of Oklahoma Libraries
baileys at ou.edu