[Archivesspace_Users_Group] "?" being added unexpectedly to Digital Object File URIs

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 03:46:28 EDT 2022

You say your system in running 2.8.1. But does it have any plug-ins
installed which contain a modified _digital.html.erb template based on
an older release? A question mark is added by web browsers when
submitting a HTML form with no input fields. And that is exactly what
the non-thumbnail digital object button was until the 2.3.0 release,
when this change was made:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/pull/1072

Andrew.