[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Resources for Researchers

Newhouse, Sarah snewhouse at sciencehistory.org
Mon Nov 15 12:04:38 EST 2021

Hi Gwenlyn,

At my previous institution, we migrated to the ASpace PUI during the pandemic shut down, and so made a tutorial video/webinar about the new interface (instead of doing in person training sessions and other outreach). There's stuff I would definitely change about it, but for a semi-hastily put together 20 minute overview of "what is a finding aid?" + "how do I find the stuff?" I think it's okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryTwRr412g

(I am very nervous about posting that link to this group, but I hope it's helpful!)

Sarah Newhouse   (she, her, hers)
Digital Preservation Archivist
Othmer Library of Chemical History
t. +1.215.873.8249

Science History Institute
Chemistry * Engineering * Life Sciences
315 Chestnut Street * Philadelphia, PA 19106 * U.S.A.
Learn about the scientific discoveries that changed our world at sciencehistory.org/learn<https://www.sciencehistory.org/learn>