[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Resources for Researchers

Gwenlyn Coddington gcoddington at mcdaniel.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:39:19 EST 2021

Hello,

My name is Gwen Coddington and I am the archivist at McDaniel College.

I was wondering if anyone had any good resources or tutorials they've used with researchers to explain how to navigate ArchivesSpace? I'm finding a lot of researchers, particularly those who don't spend time online, are overwhelmed by the system. Any advice in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gwen Coddington

Gwenlyn Coddington
College Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
McDaniel Hoover Library
gcoddington at mcdaniel.edu<mailto:gcoddington at mcdaniel.edu>