[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Getting started with Archon to AS migration

Bowman_Greg bowmang at rhodes.edu
Mon May 3 12:37:36 EDT 2021

Greetings, I realize that we are coming late to the party.

Rhodes College is trying to migrate from Archon v 3.21 rev 1 to ArchivesSpace v 2.2.2 and have run into an issue that I'm hoping someone can shed some light on. When I run the migration tool, we get the error: "Source connection couldn't be established ...". We're able to connect to Archon and ArchivesSpace, through the web interfaces.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Greg Bowman
Systems Analyst
Rhodes College