[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AS Agent Search Functionality

Arantza Barrutia Ezenarro a.barrutia-wood at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 07:43:00 EST 2021

Hi

Any users experiencing issues with the agent search functionality?

I'm finding that the agent I'm typing in the box is not coming up but
instead a list of other agents appear, sometimes even when I use title:* I
have to search through several agents and when I browse the agent template
I still have to look through several pages, even when I type the entire
agent name. I'm surprised that AS is not giving me the agent I'm typing as
the first choice and I'm worried that as the agent database increases there
is a risk of users starting to duplicate entries because of this. I believe
something similar is happening with containers.

Has anyone got a solution to this problem?

Thanks

--
Arantza Barrutia
National Fairground and Circus Archive Collections Manager
a.barrutia-wood at sheffield.ac.uk

01142227266

*Follow the National Fairground and Circus Archive *.*on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/> and Facebook
<https://en-gb.facebook.com/nfcarchive/>*

*Follow the University Library on Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/unisheffieldlib/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/UniSheffieldLib> and on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Sheffield-Library/109734975775542>*