[Archivesspace_Users_Group] jetty* directories in /tmp

Matthew Adair mladair at umich.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:15:48 EDT 2021

Hi folks,
I've been tinkering with setting up a new ArchiveSpace instance. I've run
into an issue that is causing me problems. I suspect it is something that
I've done configuration wise that I just don't fully understand.

I have a bunch of jetty* directories that have piled up in /tmp, for
example:   jetty-0.0.0.0-30023-backend.war-_-any-_8588578728394279934/

Some many, in fact, they used up our space allocation for /tmp and I wasn't
not able to SSH into our server.
Is there a way to direct these to a different location?
Even better would be an understanding of what these are if somebody wants
to dive that deep with an explanation

Thanks!

Matt

----
*Matthew Adair*
Lead Archivist for Digital Imaging and Infrastructure

*[Due to working remotely, email is the best method to reach me.]*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
734-647-3537
http://bentley.umich.edu
@UmichBentley

*The Bentley Historical Library acknowledges that coerced cessions of land
by the Anishnaabeg and Wyandot made the University of Michigan possible,
and we seek to reaffirm the ancestral and contemporary ties of these
peoples to the lands where the University now stands.*