[Archivesspace_Users_Group] JMX monitoring (or similar)

Dyson-Smith, Bridger bdysonsm at utk.edu
Wed Jun 30 11:04:44 EDT 2021

Hi all -
We're looking to incorporate a monitoring solution for ArchivesSpace,
and AS is a slightly different beastie: most of our of Java
applications run in Tomcat and the Jetty runtime is a bit unfamiliar.
Is anyone using monitoring to keep an eye on AS? I can modify the
archivesspace.sh to enable JMX, but I was curious if anyone was doing
anything specific in terms of Solr monitoring, log tracking, or some
other configuration change in one of the Jetty containers.

Thanks in advance for reading and any insights or suggestions you're
willing to share.
Best,
Bridger
--