[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace election results and new appointments

Gordon Daines gordon_daines at byu.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:29:42 EDT 2021

Dear ArchivesSpace members,
On behalf of the Governance Board I am pleased to announce the following new members for our ArchivesSpace governance groups.
Governance Board (elected to three-year terms running July 1, 2021-June 30, 2024)

  *   Natalie Adams, Cambridge University - Very Large level representative
  *   Julia Novakovic, The Strong National Museum of Play- Small level representative
Technical Advisory Council (appointed to terms running from July 1, 2021-June 30, 2024)

  *   Tom Steele, University of Oklahoma
  *   Elizabeth Dunham, Arizona State University
  *   Austin Munsell, University of Oregon
  *   Jenna Silver-Baustian, University of Iowa
User Advisory Council (appointed to terms running from July 1, 2021-June 30, 2024)

  *   Sarah Ponichtera, Seton Hall University
  *   Kellen Carpenter, Western Carolina University
  *   Suzanne Reller, University of Cincinnati
  *   Patrick Milhoan, University of Notre Dame
Please join me in welcoming these members to our governance groups and thanking them for their willingness to serve the ArchivesSpace community in this way.
I want to personally thank the members of this year's Nominating Committee for their work in putting together a slate of excellent candidates for the openings on our groups and to all who participated in the process. Our community is enriched by the many different ways people contribute their talents.
Yours sincerely,
J. Gordon Daines III
Chair, 2021 ArchivesSpace Nominating Committee
Past-chair, ArchivesSpace Governance Board
Brigham Young University

J. Gordon Daines III
Curator of Research and Instruction Services
Curator of the Yellowstone National Park collection
1130 HBLL
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
801-422-5821