[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Replacing text in the PUI

Peachy, Margaret Margaret.Peachy at tufts.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:43:53 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone -

I have a question regarding customizing how certain bits of text display in the PUI. In our current EAD delivery system we use CSS to essentially find and replace particular text strings to convey a clearer message to end users. For instance, we use a consistent placeholder URL in the File Version section of digital objects that are not yet processed. Currently, we use CSS to replace that URL (that goes nowhere) with a note that indicates the item is in digital storage. We have a similar solution for restricted digital objects. Has anyone done similar customization in the PUI?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Margaret

Margaret Peachy, Digital Archivist
Digital Collections & Archives, Tufts University
Margaret.peachy at tufts.edu<mailto:Margaret.peachy at tufts.edu> | 617.627.6855<tel:617.627.6855>
she/her/hers