[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Getting a sense of the group

Elaine Fetyko Page elainep at elmhurst.edu
Thu Aug 5 13:30:09 EDT 2021

Me!!! I am completely overwhelmed and don't even know where to start to get ArchivesSpace up and running here. We had Archon and I have an exported file with our data, and that's as far as I've gotten.
Elaine Page

Elaine Fetyko Page
pronouns: she/her/hers
Head of Technical Services
University Archivist
Elmhurst University – A.C. Buehler Library
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst IL 60126
630-617-3166
630-617-3332 fax