[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Getting a sense of the group

Jessica Steytler jasteytler at minlib.net
Thu Aug 5 13:28:07 EDT 2021

Who else among us are "trying to implement at all from zero" among us? I'm
grateful to be paired with a fellow-user (hi, Kate!). I'm grateful, too, to
have attended any of the forum this week, but the bit we can't replicate is
milling around in person and chatting to people where I'd meet the folks
who are still wearing their swim floaties in this half an inch of water
where we think we're gonna drown. (h/t John Prine)

So, I'm asking this way. With my swim floaties on.
-Jess,
Brookline (Mass.) Public Library

--
Jessica Steytler  (*she/her)*