[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Getting a sense of the group

Jessica Steytler jasteytler at minlib.net
Thu Aug 5 16:19:18 EDT 2021

Solidarity!
Are you doing the hosting yourself, Elaine? I was lucky enough to get the
funding together for assistance in that realm.  I'm working with someone
from our tech services department and IT has pledged to assist, but I need
to be able to have enough coherence to direct the activities and know what
to ask for. I'm so not there yet. We're getting an hour and a half of
training next friday via host service and I'm meeting with my
implementation team a bit before that to hopefully determine what we need
to wrap our heads around in order to import.

I at least have a little experience with ASpace from a previous job, and
even with implementation, but it's an unwieldy beast and it's been a
minute. And one of a team is not the same as "know how it goes" - ya know?
-Jess
--
Jessica Steytler  (*she/her)*
Reference - Special Collections