[Archivesspace_Users_Group] MySQL connector question

Neal, Rick rneal at richmond.edu
Fri Oct 9 07:47:06 EDT 2020

Good morning Peter,

Thank you for your help!

I checked my CLASSPATH but found it was empty.  My java is using /bin/java.  Could my issues simply be that the CLASSPATH is empty?  Do I want to add java to the CLASSPATH by doing this: export CLASSPATH=/bin/java and then test to see if everything just starts working?

[root at aspace lib]# echo $ {CLASSPATH}
$ {CLASSPATH}
[root at aspace lib]# which java
/bin/java

Rick