[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Strange indexing issue v2.81

Shedd, Julie JShedd at library.msstate.edu
Thu Nov 19 16:20:10 EST 2020

We are experiencing this issue now, but with accession and resource records. I think it may have something to do – at least in our case – with having certain metadata fields empty. When I filled those fields, the items stayed. However, transferring between repositories, they vanished again. So I will be watching the replies to your question closely in hopes that someone can help. 😊

Julie D. Shedd         she / her / hers
Coordinator of Digital Initiatives and Web Services, Mississippi State University Libraries<http://library.msstate.edu/>
(662) 325-0300 | jshedd at library.msstate.edu<mailto:jshedd at library.msstate.edu>
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7508-9033