[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Strange indexing issue v2.81

Zachary L Pelli zachary.pelli at shu.edu
Thu Nov 19 16:11:15 EST 2020

Hey all,

After installing v2.81 we're having a strange issue, seemingly related to the index. Some collections cannot be found via search as they were before. I deleted the index in order to force a reindex and the collections were then searchable for a time. But coming back later, the issue had manifested once again and those collections would not appear in searches. Is this something that anyone has experienced before? I can provide logs and examples if you need more information.

Regards,

Zach Pelli
Seton Hall University Libraries