[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with Default Fields in Resource Records

Hoffner, Bailey E. baileys at ou.edu
Wed May 13 09:42:10 EDT 2020

Solved it! Ha, of course it was that simple. Thank you so much, Dan, and everyone that gave input.

-Bailey

Bailey Hoffner, MLIS
Metadata and Collections Management Archivist
University of Oklahoma Libraries
405-325-1566

From: <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Daniel Michelson <dmichelson at smith.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 6:18 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with Default Fields in Resource Records

Hi Bailey,

Have you confirmed that the checkbox "Pre-populate Records?" is checked in user preferences? That may be the issue.

Dan