[Archivesspace_Users_Group] How to add to dropdown, not a controlled vocabulary dropdown

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 13 03:30:05 EDT 2020

The options in the type drop-down for notes in agents, which includes
corporate entities, are defined in the code in at least two places:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/common/schemas/abstract_agent.rb#L40-L44

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/frontend/app/helpers/notes_helper.rb#L37-L50

It certainly isn't configurable. Whether it would be possible to
override a common schema in a plug-in I don't know.

Andrew.