[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace and Digital Commons integration

Elizabeth Russell elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
Tue May 12 11:44:41 EDT 2020

Hello All,

Are any of you aware of any projects or repositories that use ArchivesSpace
and Digital Commons in conjunction with each other?

I'm looking for workflows to add digital object records to ASpace from
digital images in Digital Commons.  The Digital Commons images have been
entered over many years prior to our using ASpace, and these images exist
in their own "silo," not easily found by researchers.

And, I'm not at all familiar with using the API, so solutions that don't
involve that would be great!

Thanks,

Beth

--
Beth Russell
Archivist / Special Collections Librarian

University of Maine, 5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
Orono, ME 04469-5729
207.581.1676
elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
http://www.library.umaine.edu/speccoll