[Archivesspace_Users_Group] batch importing Agents

Cox, Elizabeth J beth-cox at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:02:18 EST 2020

Greetings! Is there a way to batch import Agents into ArchivesSpace?

I am working on ingesting the metadata for a large collection into ArchivesSpace. This collection has thousands of personal and corporate names that will need to be added as well. I searched the list archives and found references to a plug-in that doesn't appear to be current. Or, if it is, I found an older link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Beth

Elizabeth J. "Beth" Cox
Head, Cataloging-Metadata Department
University of Iowa Libraries
5024 MAIN LIB
Iowa City, IA 52242
(319) 335-6204
ORCID: 0000-0002-4251-7775

(pronouns: she, her, hers)

"Never argue with a librarian; they know too much."
― Carole Nelson Douglas