[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Odd permissions problem with resources

Dyson-Smith, Bridger bdysonsm at utk.edu
Mon Jul 27 09:30:41 EDT 2020

Hi all -

We're experiencing a strange issue with at least two of our resources: they are available in the staff UI for some admin-level users (me),  but not others. They're  unavailable in the public UI for everyone (except very briefly during a reindex - once the reindex is finished, they're not longer available in the public UI).

Any suggestions for where to start trying to determine a solution? Both resources are published.

Thanks in advance for your time. And apologies if you're seeing this twice - I had emailed the Google Group last week.

Best,
Bridger
--
University of Tennessee Libraries