[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Generate PDF - unpublished check box

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 6 06:05:14 EST 2020

The  "Include unpublished" checkbox is hardcoded to always be selected.

It would be possible to create a plug-in to change that behaviour. But it seems like the sort of thing that ideally would be configurable via group permissions, and/or per repository, and that would be an enhancement to the core system.

Presumably your concern is over including unpublished notes, because entire archival objects and resources can be suppressed, and those are not supposed to be included when exporting, regardless of the status of the checkbox.

Andrew.