[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Generate PDF - unpublished check box

Kennedy, Nancy KennedyN at si.edu
Wed Feb 5 16:49:16 EST 2020

Hello all!
After upgrading to 2.6, we've noticed that the Generate PDF button has an "include unpublished" check box that is automatically opt-in.

Is there a way to configure our ArchivesSpace so that a staff member has to explicitly check the "include unpublished" check box?  We don't want someone inadvertently skipping past that checkbox and printing out PDFs with internal information.

Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Kennedy
Smithsonian Institution