[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deadline extended - volunteer for the next ArchivesSpace online forum planning team

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Thu Dec 3 13:21:37 EST 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

The deadline to volunteer for the working group for our third annual ArchivesSpace Online Forum has been extended to December 15, 2020. Planned for March 2021, this event will build on the success of the 2020 Online Forum,<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/966688804/ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum+2020> which had over 500 registrants, participating from 15 different countries.

We would love this event to highlight the work institutions near and far are doing to integrate ArchivesSpace into their systems and workflows, especially as they’ve adapted to working from home throughout the past year. We expect to offer a variety of activities aimed at building community connections and contacts among our users. All ideas are welcome!

All community members are welcome to volunteer for this working group. We especially encourage our Small and Very Small members as well as non-U.S. members to join in envisioning the next iteration of this event. We will schedule meetings and the forum itself in ways that allow for participation across time zones.

If you would like to volunteer, please respond by December 15, 2020.  And if you have any questions, contact Jessica at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
[page1image482511520]