[Archivesspace_Users_Group] spreadsheet importer max number of rows in v2.8?

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Mon Dec 7 14:33:32 EST 2020

Hi everyone,
We're planning to do some test ingests of big collections using the spreadsheet importer (aspace-import-excel) on our ASpace sandbox, which is currently on version 2.8. I don't know if this was the case in the past, but I'm hearing from some folks that there is an upper-limit to the number of rows the ingest spreadsheet can have, which for us appears to be set to a max of 2000. Does anyone know if this is something that can be increased, like in a setting somewhere?

Thanks,
--Benn

Benn Joseph
Head, Collections Services
McCormick Library of Special Collections & University Archives
Northwestern University Libraries
Northwestern University
www.library.northwestern.edu
benn.joseph at northwestern.edu<mailto:benn.joseph at northwestern.edu%0d>