[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Proxy Error when loading large resource record?

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 24 09:28:18 EDT 2020

Take a look in your ArchivesSpace and proxy error logs when that happens.
Look for ERROR or FATAL in archivesspace.out and maybe timeout (or just error) in your proxy.

I suspect whatever your proxy is (Apache or nginx?) might be timing out. ArchivesSpace running slow and trying to load all those records could cause the proxy to timeout.
ArchivesSpace may also need some more RAM.