[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Another newbie

Jill E. Sweetapple j.sweetapple at abhsarchives.org
Fri Sep 6 10:29:09 EDT 2019

Hello all!

I am having trouble searching existing posts and finding an answer, so I apologize if the answer is in there!

I was wondering if existing location profiles can be added to shelving in bulk. I have my profiles, but don't want to call up each shelf, obviously. Is there a way to do it?

Also, I would like to print out a number...the linear feet total for the boxes I have put in. Is this possible? I'd like to tell my board, plus, I'd like the number for myself, to track progress.

Many thanks!

Jill Sweetapple

Jill Sweetapple
Head of Archives and Special Collections
American Baptist Historical Society
3001 Mercer University Dr.
Atlanta, GA  30341-4115

(01) 678/547-6680