[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Background Job pages won't open

Chelsee Boehm Chelsee.Boehm at ishs.idaho.gov
Thu Feb 28 14:54:47 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I posted/sent out a question about a month ago about resource records I had imported that weren't showing up. See link for original request: http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/pipermail/archivesspace_users_group/2019-January/006572.html
Following the advice of Mark Custer, I was able to find and access many of those resource records through the Background Job page. (Hooray!)

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4CF64.C7EB68C0]

Unfortunately, there are certain pages that won't open when I click on the page number down at the bottom or when I try to move to the next page using the arrows. It is always the same pages and I have tried it on multiple computers. I have also tried different browsers and clearing the cache in them, but I still can't seem to access those pages. I know there is information that I can't seem to get to, because of the sequence of the records I imported and the gaps in what I have and have not been able to find. So right now, I have resource records living in a weird, inaccessible limbo that is out of my reach.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks folks!

[cid:image001.png at 01D3C83A.88E20AD0]<http://www.history.idaho.gov/>
Chelsee Boehm, MA
Archivist Technician
(208) 514-2318
2205 Old Penitentiary Rd.
Boise, ID 83712

HISTORY.IDAHO.GOV<www.history.idaho.gov>

Preserving the past, enriching the future.