[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource records not showing up

Chelsee Boehm Chelsee.Boehm at ishs.idaho.gov
Sat Jan 26 17:27:50 EST 2019

Hi all,

I searched the List's Archives to see if I could find an answer to this question, and I didn't see anything, so I hope I am not asking pretty obvious or repeat question.

I am currently working on linking related Accession and Resource records before we launch our public site.

I was searching for a few specific Resource records, and could not find any of them. I checked back on my import jobs, and I can see where I successfully imported those records, but when I search for them they've done some sort of magic disappearing act!

I managed to find one of the Resource records from the troubled batch, as it had earlier been linked to it to an Accession record. I can click into that Resource record, and everything looks fine, but when I search for it, it still does not show up.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks everyone!

[cid:image001.png at 01D3C83A.88E20AD0]<http://www.history.idaho.gov/>
Chelsee Boehm, MA
Archivist Technician
(208) 514-2318
2205 Old Penitentiary Rd.
Boise, ID 83712

HISTORY.IDAHO.GOV<www.history.idaho.gov>

Preserving the past, enriching the future.