[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Seeking feedback on tickets by Feb. 1

Rachel Donahue rachel.donahue at lac-group.com
Wed Dec 18 09:09:21 EST 2019

Hi Lydia,

I think Atlassian is just feeling buggy this week. Viewing issues, search,
etc were all occasionally giving me something went wrong pages. When I
tried to login, it would either give me that page or bring me back to the
ArchivesSpace workspace without actually logging me in (or giving me an
error about wrong password or no account). I've used Jira before and never
experienced something like this!

--Rachel

--

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly