[Archivesspace_Users_Group] OCLC Digital Collection Gateway

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue Dec 3 14:20:16 EST 2019

Not at all a solution to the original posters problem, but I was thinking of proposing that in a future release, we just get rid of the separate OAI server, and server OAI from  public-url/oai .

Some sites are already doing that — I assume thru apache or other proxy server.
( I think that’s what Lyrasis is doing for the sites they manage. I wish I had thought of that obvious option before setting up a separate VHOST for OAI.  )

The existing OAI server is only proxying data from the backend server anyway.

Proxying to the PUI would make configuration simpler, and would have the side benefit of a consistent OAI endpoint for all public sites.

— Steve M.