[Archivesspace_Users_Group] OCLC Digital Collection Gateway

Thomas San Filippo sanfilippo_thomas at wheatoncollege.edu
Tue Dec 3 18:19:16 EST 2019

Thank you! This never even occurred to me, but I just tried from home and
I'm firewalled, too. Kind of defeats the purpose of a public interface,
huh? I'll talk to IT and try to reverse the damage from 3 hours of banging
my head against my laptop.

Thanks again,

*Thomas San Filippo*
*Systems and Educational Technology Liaison*

Pronouns: he/him/his; they/them/their(s)

Madeleine Clark Wallace Library
<https://wheatoncollege.edu/academics/library/>, G34
Wheaton College <https://wheatoncollege.edu>
26 E. Main Street, Norton, MA 02766 <https://goo.gl/maps/d5JvoKZUEXy>