[Archivesspace_Users_Group] OCLC Digital Collection Gateway

Zhang, Bin bzhang at csus.edu
Tue Dec 3 14:13:28 EST 2019

I can only reach ports 443 and 8081 on your server, both of which serve your PUI.  Looks like you need to ask campus to open up the port 8082 on the firewall.

---
Bin Zhang
Digital Information Services Librarian
Library Systems & IT Services, University Library
California State University, Sacramento
+1 (916) 278-5664 | bzhang at csus.edu<mailto:bzhang at csus.edu>
Zoom: https://csus.zoom.us/my/bzhang