[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archivesspace dropping https in Staff UI

Kara Hart kstrosch at wellesley.edu
Fri Aug 30 11:25:46 EDT 2019

Cont. thoughts from last email...
In fact, it looks like my System staff didn't add the redirects to the
apache config files.

If I added these lines to that config, would that possibly fix the
problem?

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName archivesstaff.wellesley.edu
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) https://archivesstaff.wellesley.edu$1 [R,L]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName archives.wellesley.edu
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) https://archives.wellesley.edu$1 [R,L]
</VirtualHost>

Thanks, Kara

~~~ Kara S. Hart

Systems Librarian - Library & Technology Services - Wellesley College