[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archivesspace dropping https in Staff UI

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 30 11:47:35 EDT 2019

I'm bad at this, but my understanding is that those redirects are more for
making sure people who try to use old URLs end up at the right place.

The settings described here:
https://github.com/archivesspace/tech-docs/blob/master/provisioning/https.md#setting-up-ssl
are doing most of the work, and AppConfig[:frontend_proxy_url] is used
internally to make sure that AS generates correct links from the list view
(search results, etc.) to a single record view.

>>> AppConfig[:frontend_proxy_url] = "https://staff.myarchive.org"