[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Export container list?

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:36:16 EDT 2019

Hi Lisa,

If you have the ability to install plugins in your ASpace instance, this plugin should meet your requirements and allow you to download CSVs directly from the staff interface: https://github.com/hudmol/digitization_work_order

Alternatively, you can export EAD for the resource record and then process it with XSLT to generate a CSV file with rows for every file or item level component.  Here is an example of an XSLT script that we use for this purpose: https://github.com/duke-libraries/archivesspace-duke-scripts/blob/master/xslt/aspaceEAD_to_SteadyCSV.xsl

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/