[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Export container list?

Michelle Paquette mpaquette at smith.edu
Tue Apr 30 08:48:04 EDT 2019

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure if you have a connection to query your MySQL database
(presuming that's what you're using behind ASpace), but this is the kind of
thing I tend to pull out of ASpace using SQL queries. If you are able to
run queries like that, let me know and I'd be happy to share a version of a
query that would get you the desired output.

Michelle

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 10:11 PM Lisa Crane <Lisa.Crane at claremont.edu>
wrote:

> Hello all!
>

> Has anyone been successful in exporting a container list in CSV or Excel
> from a Resource in ASpace?  I am looking for a list of box numbers (one
> column); file folder numbers (another column); file folder titles (another
> column); and date expressions (another column).
>

> Does anyone know how to do this?  Can it even be done?
>

> All the best,
>

> Lisa
>

> *Lisa L. Crane | Western Americana Manuscripts Librarian | The Claremont
> Colleges Library*
>
> 800 North Dartmouth Ave. | Claremont, CA 91711-5053
>
> Phone (909) 607-0862  | *lisa.crane at claremont.edu
> <lisa.crane at claremont.edu>*
>

> Pronouns: she/her/hers

Michelle Paquette