[Archivesspace_Users_Group] "We're sorry, but something went wrong..."

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Fri Apr 12 09:23:43 EDT 2019

Hi again, helpful people!
We have been plagued by a PDF generating issue and would appreciate your help!  We’re on 2.5.1 and when we try to generate a PDF from the PUI, we regularly get the "We're sorry, but something went wrong” message.  We can generate it from the staff side, but obviously this doesn’t help our researchers.
Sample collection: https://as.lib.msu.edu/repositories/2/resources/1983

Sample PDF:
https://as.lib.msu.edu/repositories/2/resources/1983/pdf
Apparently this is a 404 error and doesn’t appear in our Apache error logs.  My IT person thinks it’s an error with the way the “print” URL is being generated.  Does anyone else have this issue?  Any advice?  Thanks!

Lydia
--
Dr. Lydia Tang, CA, DAS, DMA, MLIS
Special Collections Archivist-Librarian