[Archivesspace_Users_Group] New to ArchivesSpace and LDAP/public Interface Questions

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Fri Sep 28 12:22:10 EDT 2018

Also,
Note that no one needs to login for the Public User Interface … it is publically open on the Web if you have it running on the open network / Web.

The LDAP is for logging into ArchivesSpace as a User (for staff side.)   So, the LDAP functionality is not necessary to implement for your Libraries’ patrons to access the public “catalog” of your collections in ArchivesSpace.

If I am incorrect about this, someone lease correct me!

Kari