[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unprocessed label on processed accessions

Nic Stanton-Roark ndroark at anderson.edu
Fri Sep 28 10:35:13 EDT 2018

Hello all,

For some time we have been using Aspace for cataloging while using a legacy
database for accessioning. We are now in the process of accessioning new
materials in Aspace, but it is not working entirely as we expected.

After an item is accessioned, we spawn one or multiple resources from the
accession record. After the accession is fully cataloged and processed, we
create a "Processed" event on the accession record. But the accession
record still displays the Unprocessed label (see attached) and is
categorized that way in reports. What am I missing?

[image: image.png]

*Nicholas Stanton-Roark*  |  Archivist  | Robert A. Nicholson University
Library
Anderson University  |  1100 E. Fifth St, Anderson, IN 46012
(765) 641-4285 <%28765%29%20641%204285>  |  ndroark at anderson.edu