[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage User Access version 2.5.0

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Sep 14 11:24:11 EDT 2018

Hi Patrick and Blake,

If a user has the “Grant system administrator permissions” checked in their user record, even an admin cannot edit groups for them from the Manage User Access page. (Because they have access to everything already.) You’d need to remove that permission from their record in Manage Users, then Edit Groups.

Hopefully that's it, but if not, are there common characteristics of these users?

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org