[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage User Access version 2.5.0

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Fri Sep 14 11:18:50 EDT 2018

Blake,

Interesting. We’re still on 2.3.2 on production, and we were going to skip 2.4 entirely, so I haven’t done any testing on those versions.

I should have attached a screenshot, so I have now. Any insight on why this might be happening?

-Patrick

On 9/14/18, 11:12 AM, "archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of Blake Carver" <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of blake.carver at lyrasis.org> wrote:

    I do see that same thing under 2.4.1 as well. I have the same DB running under 2.5 and 2.41 and I can't touch the same users in both versions.