[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Formating Component Titles

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Mon Oct 15 16:27:55 EDT 2018

Is it possible to format the title of a component? For example, if a title is a published work, make the text italics? In AT, we could put something like this for a component title:  <title ns2:actuate="onrequest" render="italics">The Alert</title>

In ASpace, this structure causes an error when printing to PDF. I removed the ns2:actuate="onrequest" which removed the error condition but no italics in pdf. I tired putting back in actuate="onrequest" but still no italics. This is in the staff interface ( Completely different problem in PUI PDF).

Is there another way to do in ASpace. We'd like that title to display as The Alert (in italics).

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist, MLIS
Michigan State University Archives
Conrad Hall