[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: ArchivesSpace + LYRASIS = Innovation at Work

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Fri Oct 5 12:01:09 EDT 2018

Greetings,

We want invite you to the LYRASIS Member Summit.

Invitation and details are below.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, Collections Services & Community Supported Software
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908

________________________________
[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/37b93280-9a94-4031-8b56-388ae8119514.jpg]

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/813de38a-d661-4848-814f-e9c370545e4b.jpg]

Collaborate, Learn and Contribute at the LYRASIS Member Summit

As a member of ArchivesSpace and the LYRASIS community, we would like to extend a special invitation to attend the LYRASIS Annual Member Summit, in Nashville, TN on October 24-25. This two-day meeting is a chance to meet and work directly with fellow leaders, and to directly impact the wider field of Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums (GLAMs) by participating in our breakout sessions, contributing to LYRASIS strategic planning and helping to develop and foster new and innovative projects through the LYRASIS Catalyst Fund.

Join us at the LYRASIS Member Summit to:

  *   Learn more about fostering innovation and creating an innovative organization;
  *   Directly engage with your fellow leaders on the issues of the day;
  *   Share your experience and expertise with the wider community;
  *   Hear from experts about their successes, challenges and next steps; and
  *   Help set the LYRASIS strategic agenda and turn your ideas into real world results!
The Member Summit kicks off with a workshop day, where we will be working together to discuss how to create and foster innovative organizations, and we will shine a light on our Catalyst Fund projects from last year and this year, where LYRASIS invested more than $200,000 directly into member projects.

On our second day of the Summit, we have designed breakout sessions focused on the uniting thread in the GLAMs community: collections. From creating standards for program sustainability to making sure your collections are accessible and manageable. Our breakouts give you a chance to learn, contribute and think about how to be even more innovative in your own institution. Click here<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=pdccov6ab.0.0.64z577bab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lyrasis.org%2Fmembership%2FPages%2FMember-Summit.aspx> to see the full agenda.

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/c008a57f-9a01-410c-a256-1c6542959e44.jpg]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=pdccov6ab.0.0.64z577bab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lyrasis.org%2FContent%2FPages%2FEvent-Details.aspx%3FEid%3D0DBA8EB7-1573-E811-80EA-00155D73CF16>

We would love to have you join us for the Member Summit, at no cost to you. Register here or email jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org<mailto:jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org> for more information or help registering.

Also, if you can't make the Summit, we would love to have your feedback on how you are fostering innovation in your own institution. Please consider filling out this short 5-minute survey so we can understand more about the hurdles and benefits of innovation in the community. Take the short survey<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=pdccov6ab.0.0.64z577bab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2Farchivesinnovation>.

STAY CONNECTED

[Like us on Facebook]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=pdccov6ab.0.0.64z577bab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FLyrasis%2F148102075244>  [Follow us on Twitter] <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=pdccov6ab.0.0.64z577bab.0&id=preview&r=3&p=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flyrasis>

[http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/PM_B2BC_BottomShadow.png]