[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Linked agent relator table broken in MARC export?

Kevin W. Schlottmann kws2126 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 5 09:55:24 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We've noticed recently (post-version 2.5 upgrade to our hosted
instance) that our linked agent relators are not exporting into MARC
correctly. Instead of a subfield e "collector" we are getting a
subfield 4 "translation missing:
en.enumerations.linked_agent_archival_record_relators.collector".  The
staff interface displays correctly, and the equivalent EAD looks like
it is working, so I suspect it's a MARC export error. Code below. I
looked for a ticket, but all I found was this completed request:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-726

Christine DiBella's 9/14 email mentioned the inclusion of the relators
for agents as well: "One of the additions was including relators for
agents when there is a value in the relator field."

Before I file a bug ticket, had anyone else experienced and/or
reported this issue yet?

MARC:
<datafield ind1="1" ind2=" " tag="100">
      <subfield code="a">Ryan, Dennis B.</subfield>
      <subfield code="4">translation missing:
en.enumerations.linked_agent_archival_record_relators.collector</subfield>
    </datafield>

EAD:
<origination label="creator">
<persname role="collector" source="local">Ryan, Dennis B.</persname>
</origination>

Best,

Kevin

--