[Archivesspace_Users_Group] fund codes not appearing after installing payments_module plugin

Eric Loehr eloehr at smith.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:50:08 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I've installed the payments_module plugin on our local test version of
ArchivesSpace; we've created the .tsv file with the fund codes, but they
aren't appearing as options.  I initially installed this in v.2.4.1 and
didn't specify the location for the fund codes file on installation,
thinking that I could do it later - -but then wasn't sure how to do that --
after looking through the conifg files I ended up adding it to /plugins/
payments_module/migrations/*002_load_fund_codes.rb.*

I've since upgraded to 2.5.0, and the correct path appeared on installation
(since it was already in the 002_load_fund_codes.rb file copied over during
the upgrade), but the fund codes still aren't appearing.  Does anyone have
an idea where we might be going wrong?

Thanks --

Eric

--
Eric Loehr
Head of Library Technology Services
eloehr at smith.edu
(413) 585-2969

*Young Library is now our central campus hub. The latest information is on
the Smith College Libraries web site <https://www.smith.edu/libraries/>. *

*Please don't hesitate to be in touch with questions, comments or feedback
-- Ask Us! <http://smith.libanswers.com/ask>*